Today as my new romcom is published I have been…
- Trying to promote my book whilst desperate for a coffee and travelling back from a holiday weekend.
- Listening to an assortment of feel-good rock on the IPod.
- Gazing adoringly at my new cover and every five seconds.
- Sticking washing in the washing machine from our weekend away, whilst composing e-mails/checking e-mails.
- Getting my two sons school clothes ready for back to school tomorrow (today has been a Bank Holiday here in Scotland)
- Navigating an ironing board that has a life of its own.
- Trying not to stare at myself in any reflective surface as I look positively knackered.
- Longing to get back to the comfort of our own bed.
- Planning to fit in more work on Book 3 whilst promoting Book 2.
Aaah – don’t you just love it!