Things that motivate me to write…
- Reading someone else’s fantastic work.
- Hearing other writer’s success stories in the face of publishing adversity!
- Going into a bookshop and seeing the dedication and creativity of other authors.
- Some new and pretty stationery! If I’ve got a lovely notebook, I feel more compelled to fill it!
- My love of reading – I can’t imagine never not having a book on the go.
- The pull of a new idea and/or compelling new characters who are trying to speak to me.
- The pleasure in creating new worlds and losing myself in my imagination.
I’m sitting in a local coffee shop as I write this, watching more customers breezing in. I hope many of them love books as much as I do!
Happy Writing and hope you’re feeling particularly motivated today!